Sunday, January 20, 2008

FIGHTING COLON CANCER: URGENT NEED FOR ADDITIONAL HELP

WE ARE GETTING DOWN TO THE WIRE…

So many of you have made donations…we are so grateful! Those of you who have made donations should have received your e-Thank You notes by now.

Everyone has been incredibly generous, but it’s not nearly enough. We still need a big chunk of money to pay for our lodging (which could be $3200 to $4400 depending on the length of the stay).

NO TIME LIKE THE PRESENT!

We still need your help. If you have thought about making a donation but have not yet done so, we are asking you to please go ahead and do that.

COMPLICATIONS OF TECHNICAL PROBLEMS

If, at any time, the “Chip In” widget does not appear, it is due to trouble on their site (which is beyond my control). Should that occur, please use one of these alternative methods to make your donations.

1. MAKE A DONATION ONLINE THROUGH PAYPAL’S SECURE SERVER:

- Click here to open PayPal.
- Click on the Send Money link at the top of the page.
- Copy this email address: ColonCancerDeathSentenceReversed@yahoo.com
- Paste the above email address into the To field.
- Enter the amount of your donation into the Amount field.
- Click the Service/Other button.
- Click the Continue button.
- In the next window, Review Your Payment to make sure everything is correct.
- If you want to include the optional message, list the subject and enter the message.
- Click the Send Money button to complete the transaction.

2. MAKE A DONATION IN PERSON:

- Make your check payable to the Mary L. Weeks-Ayala Medical Donations Account.
- Deliver in person Tuesday (Monday is MLK Day) to any Frost Bank location in Texas.
- Call or email me to let me know.

3. MAKE A DONATION BY MAIL:

- Make your check payable to the Mary L. Weeks-Ayala Medical Donations Account.
- Mail your check to:
Frost Bank
5561 Bryant Irvin Road
Fort Worth, TX 76132
- Call or email me to let me know.

THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING IN MY MIRACLE!

I believe that God has already created a medical miracle for me. I believe that He is still working on a monetary miracle for me. By participating in the monetary miracle, you become part of the medical miracle. Without your help, I cannot finish this race…and this is a race I desperately want to finish! Thanks so much for your help! God bless you!

2 comments:

RebeccaMcCormick said...

We are continuing to pray for you, Mary. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Anonymous said...

Walter Cook Said:
Cancer is a deadly disease that needs to be stopped from taking innocent lives. A disease that pays no respect to AGE nor FINANCIAL STATUS should not be allowed to reign instead, it should be fight and eradicated. After the introduction of chemotherapy and radiotherapy the war against this deadly disease started but the probability that this war can be won using the methods above is not hundred percent certain. I was once a prisoner of colon cancer who used the methods above to begin the fight for my freedom of colon cancer for the past 5years, which i got for sometime until the cancer returned with great determination to take my life and i was also determined not to allow it to take my life so i decided to sort for other solutions. I met with my doctor who told me about cannabis oil and she also told me about a friend of her's who treats patients with it, she gave me his Email address( bayfordmedicalservice@gmail.com )and asked me to contact him. I contacted him and met him in person, i told him about my situation and asked him what i needed to do. He advised me, told me the quantity of oil i needed and how to use it.I bought the medication and I also followed his instructions and now i have finally gained my freedom. Dr. Bobby is what i recommend for all cancer suffering patients: bayfordmedicalservice@gmail.com,.
Walter Cook