Tuesday, January 15, 2008

CHANGE OF FOCUS

CHANGE OF FOCUS

Thanks for sending your cell numbers! I am also working on the possibility of emailing from my phone to those whose cell phones don’t text. I know my phone can do it. I just need to figure out how!

Abraham and I have discovered that the internet business is not going to help us like we had hoped. It seems that we would not have immediate access to our part of the money. We need the money in hand (or at least in the Medical Donations Account) next week when we leave town.

For that reason, we are shifting our focus from attempts to earn money to an all-out plea for help. Donations will be the only way to quickly gather the cash we need. Several of you have already made your donations, for which we are very grateful! You should have received your e-Thank You notes.

NEED FOR PRAYER…AND ACTION

We are asking you to pray for the people to whom God has already spoken about giving, that they follow through without hesitation. You can make secure donations through this site (see sidebar) or make donations directly to Frost Bank in person at any location or mail donations payable to:
Mary L. Weeks-Ayala Medical Donations Account
c/o Frost Bank
5561 Bryant Irvin Road
Fort Worth, TX 76132
If you do mail your donation to Frost, please email or call me to let me know. Those donations will be deposited without records of the sources, so unless you give me the heads up, I won’t be able to send you an e-Thank You note.

If you have already made your donation, you already have our thanks! If you have not already made your donation, please take a moment to take care of it. We thank you in advance for helping save my life!

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG POST
1. Scroll all the way down to the very bottom of the page where you’ll see “Subscribe to: Posts(Atom).”
2. Click “Posts(Atom), which will open a subscription window.
3. Click “Subscribe,” and you are finished!
Quite simple…and quite painless. And you will automatically receive an email containing a link to the new post next time I update the blog.

I hope you’ll take advantage of this free service!

No comments: