Monday, January 21, 2008

TO FREEZE OR NOT TO FREEZE…URGENT NEED FOR PRAYER!

TRAVEL TO HOUSTON WEDNESDAY

When we were married eight years ago this coming weekend, the Ark-La-Tex area was hit by a huge ice storm that closed the roads for several days.

We have seen forecasts predicting ice on Wednesday (our travel day), while others have said it “might” be overcast and misty, but no ice. The truth is, they don’t know!

We are asking you to agree with us that:
1. The weather Wednesday will be good for travel
2. We will have a safe trip
3. Everyone on the road will be safe
4. Our room at the hotel will be ready
TEXT MESSAGE UPDATE TEST

My apologies, I forgot about the email/text message test Friday, so we’ll do it now! I will send a text message to all the cell phone numbers I have to verify that I have your correct cell phone number. If you don’t receive the text message, just email or call me and we’ll get it corrected before we start sending the text message updates on my condition.

More soon!

Mary and Abraham

No comments: