Tuesday, March 25, 2008

FIRST ON THE SCHEDULE TOMORROW

PRAYER FOCUS

I am the first case of the day tomorrow. I report at 6 am for the 8:30 procedure time.

Tomorrow is the day and I will need your prayers, just the same as before:


• It can be very hard to find my veins for the first IV, so please pray that the person doing it gets it the first time, no digging around.
• Please pray specifically that Jesus guides Dr. Abdalla's hands during surgery,
• Pease pray that the Holy Spirit tangibly fills the operating room and keeps the entire surgical team focused and sharp.
• Please pray that all the surgical equipment functions properly.
• Pease pray that the Holy Spirit tangibly fills the recovery room and keeps the entire recovery team focused and sharp.
• Please pray that all the recovery equipment functions properly.
• Pease pray that the Holy Spirit tangibly fills my hospital room and keeps the entire nursing team focused and sharp.
• Please pray that all the monitoring and IV equipment functions properly.
• Please pray that I have a painless, infection-free recovery.
• Please pray that Abraham is able to rest and stays well and strong because I will definitely need his help!

Abraham and I thank you so much for your prayers. I will update as soon as possible!

Mary and Abraham

1 comment:

Linky Love said...

Dear Mary,

You were "recommended" by "ready Maid".

Feel free to add your cancer story over at our site http://www.metastaticlivercancer.org in a comment, we will find it and publish it :-)

Hugs!

SK